Sunday, July 29, 2007

First Official Dark Knight (Batman) Teaser Trailer

This is the first teaser trailer for the last new Batman movie, The Dark Knight.
And it really deserves the name 'teaser': after watching -listening actually- the teaser, one is still in the dark ;-p




But anyway, the voices let feel the movie's atmosphere.
Judging from from this teaser and from the pictures you may see here
I can be but confident that The Dark Knight is gonna be as good as Batman Begins
if not better !
:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I am Debbie. I am Big Fan Of Dark Knight Movie. Seriously, my family & I enjoyed watching the Dark Knight.I heard that Heath Ledger won an award as a joker.Christian Bale act as a batman was not easy at all. Everybody did a great job for the Dark Knight:)